Luxe Wheelworks offers a limited 2 year warranty on craftsmanship for all Signature and Master wheelsets for the original owner of the wheels only. This warranty covers the craftsmanship of the wheels. All manufacturer's original warranties on rims, hubs, spokes and nipples will be honored so long as possible.
Warranty does NOT cover the following items:
- Crash damage or breakage as the result of crash damage or trauma.
- Damage incurred in shipping / transport.
- Normal wear and tear of riding, racing and travel.
- Normal wear and tear that results in out-of-true wheels.
- Rust or corrosion.
- Abuse / misuse of product.
- Component incompatibility issues.
- Used / clearance wheelsets or any sale discounted below our advertised MSRP pricing.
Warranty claims: Owners are responsible for returning wheels to Luxe Wheelworks for evaluation prior to honoring a warranty repair or rebuild. Wheels must be stripped of tires, cassette and other items prior to return. Please contact us to discuss and arrange a possible warranty return situation.